The kitchen is known to be the heart of the home. This is where very important tools and appliances needed to prepare meals are housed. Buying kitchen appliances of good quality is an investment. You don’t have to blow your budget to get such good appliances. Just go for those that have the important features needed for proper functioning and of course appliances with a beautiful presentation. Let us take a closer look at the most important kitchen appliances.
They are one of the most used appliances in any kitchen. Refrigerators are used to keep food fresh for longer periods. Their ability to keep food cold slows down the activities of bacteria( food spoilers) in the food. Refrigerators also keep drinks cool, many people enjoy cold drinks, especially during winter. The freezer which is part of the refrigerator is also used to make ice cubes and ice cream which people enjoy so much.
There are three types of refrigerators, single door, double door, and multi-door. The single-door refrigerator has a capacity that ranges from 50 to 250 liters. They are mainly suitable for small and medium families.
Advantages Of Single Door Refrigerators
- They are energy efficient. They use up to 30 to 40% less energy than the multi-door and double-door refrigerators.
- Their compact size is good for small families. They can comfortably fit the needs of 2 to 4 family members.
- They are economical. They can easily be purchased using less cash as compared to the multi-door and double-door refrigerators.
- They occupy less space because of their small size. This is an advantage because they can fit in houses that have limited space.
- The double-door refrigerator has a capacity ranging from 235 to 495 liters. This kind of refrigerator is suitable for a big family.
Advantages Of Double Door Refrigerators
- They have a larger capacity than single-door refrigerators. Their big shelves offer more storage space.
- They have bigger freezer space and they use direct technology of cooling
- They come with an auto-clean feature, meaning the ice that forms in them doesn’t have to be cleaned manually.
- They have the power to function at various speeds.
2. A Range Cooker
This is a very essential appliance in the kitchen. It does most of the cooking and baking. As much as buying a range for your kitchen may cost you an arm and a leg, it is worth every penny spent on it. You require a safe and reliable range. Before investing in a range, gather enough information about them and make the right choice.
There are different types of ranges, gas, electric, and induction range. Gas ranges need a gas line to function. They may have electric or gas ovens. Gas ovens use burners that cannot be seen. It is hard to tell whether it is ignited or not. To prevent explosions from unlit oven burners, ovens use high-pressure valves from en.siovalve.com that cannot open until when ignited.
Advantages Of Gas Ranges
They save time, energy, and money. This is because they offer fast and even heat.
They provide specific temperature control. You can lower or turn on your flame as high as possible depending on the amount of heat you need.
They are durable. They can handle heavy cooking for longer periods plus they are made of strong stainless steel.
They are cheaper than electricity
A. Electric Range Cooker
Electric ranges radiate heat through glass or ceramic tops.
Advantages Of Electric Ranges Cooker
- The ceramic tops are easy to wipe clean since they are uniform.
- They heat efficiently than the gas ranges
- They provide a consistent temperature for cooking
B. Induction Range Cooker
Induction ranges use magnetic currents to heat the cookware directly.
Advantages Of Induction Ranges Cooker
- They cook faster since heat is transferred directly to the cookware
- They control the cooking temperature a bit more precisely compared to electric and gas ranges
- They are easy to clean. Make sure you put on a mask during cleaning to avoid inhaling dust or any other harmful substances.
- No energy is wasted when using them since they fit the cookware
3. Dish Washer
This is a machine that washes dirty dishes and cutlery automatically. There is nothing as hard as washing a sink full of dishes on a full stomach. The dishwasher makes your work easy by doing all the cleaning. You only need to load your dirty dishes in it, add the detergent of your choice, set the required washing cycle and turn the dishwasher on.
The dishwasher will add water, heat it to the appropriate temperature, it then opens the dispenser with detergent when needed, shoots water to rinse off the detergent and it finishes by drying the dishes through heating air inside it.
Advantages of dishwashers
- They are hygienic. They kill germs with hot water of about 70 temperature
- They clean tough stains. Their internal jets which have high-pressure work on tough stains very easily.
- They reduce the number of chores in the house
- They save water. Some dishwashers use up to 6.5 liters of water per full load. They also reuse water that is used in the final rinse during the cleaning that follows.
All kitchen appliances are handmade, they can break down any time. There are several things you can do to avoid that, for instance through maintenance and repair. Appliances need to be cleaned regularly to remove dust and also to prevent rusting. Know the breaking point of your appliances, and don’t push them beyond their limit. In case of breakdown, avoid fixing the appliances by yourself. Invite experts to do the fixing.