Do you like to buy espresso and cappuccino maker? If yes, then it is the right time to invest your money on an appropriate espresso maker. Yes, De’Longhi is introducing it’s another version in espresso maker that lets you make fancy and fresh coffee. Read this review to know the features, pros and cons of the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR pump in a detailed manner.
Table of contents:
- Features of the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and cappuccino maker
- Pretty good Design
- Swivel Jet Frother
- Frothing wand
- Easy to clean
- Self-priming operation
- Dual function filter holder
- Final conclusion
Features of the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR pump Espresso and cappuccino maker:
De’Longhi offers you a wide range of kitchen appliances that includes the espresso and cappuccino maker. However, the De’Longhi EC155 comes with excellent features that beat the existing espresso maker and occupies a unique place in everyone’s kitchen.
That’s okay, in this part; I’m going to list out the features of the De’Longhi EC155 in a brief manner.
Pretty good design:
It is designed in a good manner to fit in the small spaces and to enhance the style of the kitchen. The silver metal accents enhance the style of the espresso maker a little bit. Hence, it looks nice and doesn’t take much space.
Swivel Jet Frother:
This coffee unit features with the “Swivel Jet Frother” to offer cappuccino at the perfect temperature. With this feature, you can easily prepare latte and cappuccino every time you want.
This excellent espresso maker comes with the frothing hand and the length is about 3 ¼ inches from the counter top. The water reservoir is good in this unit.
Easy to clean:
EC155 15 Bar Pump espresso machine is trouble-free to clean and it features with a removable 35-ounce water tank with indicator light.
Along with this, it comes with a removable drip tray.
In order to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, this machine features with the self-priming operation.
Dual function filter holder:
Dual function filter holder makes the preparation of espresso and cappuccino quick and easy.
- It is easy to use and easy to clean.
- Nice and inexpensive espresso machine for making a perfect cup of coffee every time you want.
- Fast heat-up time (it just takes a minute to heat) and the frothing wand is good.
- The water reservoir is good on this machine and there is a section behind the basket which shows the water level.
- The boiler is made of stainless steel.
- This coffee machine vibrates a little while brewing and the frothing wand is 3 ¼ inches from the counter top.
Do you like to buy an espresso maker? Then, why you shouldn’t try to buy De’Longhi EC155 15 Bar pump espresso maker. It is an obvious choice to make a fresh cup of coffee.
Enjoy the delicious espresso and cappuccino with the De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Espresso and cappuccino maker.
Don’t miss our in-depth review of the best coffee makers under 100 dollars.