Monocular is used for bird watching, sporting events, hunting, boating, and so on. Are you finding for the best monocular with several updated features? If yes, you’re almost on the right path. Read this review to know the features of the Celestron UpClose G2 10×25 Monocular.
Features of the Celestron UpClose G2 10×25 Monocular, Black (71213):
Celestron has been the renowned manufacturer of the monocular scopes and this is a highly recommended product from the Celestron. Celestron offers scopes with several assorted features. After a deep research and analyzing the features of the various monocular, I strongly recommend you buy this monocular that should definitely meet your needs. The features of the Celestron UpClose G2 10×25 Monocular, Black (71213) are as follows,
The design is the most important factor to consider and this monocular features an elegant design and it is featured with a stylish rubber covered aluminum body that protects from rough handling.
This monocular features a multicoated optics that increases light transmission resulting in brighter and sharper images with high contrast levels.
Ease of use:
The Celestron UpClose G2 10×25 Monocular is easy to use and it is featured with ergonomic thumb and finger ridge for extra non-slip comfort and ease of use. It can be used in any climatic conditions due to its water resistant feature.
- Activity: Sporting Events, Travel & Compact
- Lens Aperture: 25mm
- Magnification: 10X
- Exit Pupil: 5mm
- Eye Relief: 11mm
- Close Focus: 26 ft.
- Focusing System: Individual Eye
- Waterproofing: Water-Resistant
- Optical Coatings: Multi-Coated
- BK-7 or BAK-4: BK-7
- Prism Type: Roof Prism
- Angular Field of View: 7°
- Linear FOV at 1000 Yards: 300 ft.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Warranty: Celestron Lifetime No Fault Warranty
What does the package include?
- Celestron UpClose G2 10 X 25 Monocular
- Soft Carrying Case
- Neck Strap
- It is a high-quality binocular.
- This monocular is water resistant and comes with a soft carrying case
- This monocular offers brighter and sharper image.
- It is inexpensive to buy.
- It features an elegant design.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does this product come with the warranty?
A: Yes, this product comes with the Celestron Lifetime No Fault Warranty.
Q: Can I use this monocular for boating?
A: Yes, you can use this monocular for boating, bird watching, and so on.
Features at a Glance:
- It is featured with a multicoated optics and this monocular offer bright and clear images.
- It is a water resistant one.
- It offers non-slip comfort and it is very easy to use.
- It works great and it is a nice scope for the money.
Do you like to buy a good cheap monocular? If yes, then this is the best monocular for the money. The features of this monocular are quite great and it is rated as 4 out of 5 stars. Buy this monocular and enjoy bird watching, hunting, nature and wildlife.